Do you like this story?
A2SD Darktremor is a fully loaded program that allow Android users to store and run programs from their Secure Digital card. ROM that are ORM (Original ROM from Manufacture) alsa called stock ROM will not run any version of APP2SD except froyo, cause the code to launch Darktrmor A2SD is not present in the init.rc, the only way A2SD will work with a stock ROM is if init.rc has been modified with commands to run A2SD.
- Rooted smartphone, if your smartphone is not rooted yet you can see this
- SD card class > 4 and have 2nd Partition with format ext2 or ext4. See this on step 1
- Shell Android Terminal installed on your phone, if your ROM is cyanogenMod it will already include.
- A2SD Darktrmor
How to install A2SD Darktremor :
- Move / Save dtapps2sd-184.108.40.206-beta02-signed.zip to your sd card.
- Reboot via recovery using (power button + home button).
- Do a mount system and mount data, go to menu Mount and Storage, Select Mount /System and Mount /Data.
- Install dtapps2sd-220.127.116.11-beta02-signed. go to Install zip from sdcard, select choose zip from sdcard, located dtapps2sd-18.104.22.168-beta02-signed.zip
- Wait the process until finish
- Reboot your phone
- Install A2SD Darktremor GUI - if you wanna see detail about A2SD Darktremor that you already install.
Activate A2SD Darktremor :
- Open the Shell Android Terminal.
- Type a2sd cachesd (move dalvik to sd card)
- Type a2sd cachesdreset (move dalvik to sd card and clears contents of dalvik-cache)
- Type a2sd cachepart (move dalvik to cache partition)
- Type a2sd cachepartreset (move dalvik to cache partition and clears contents of dalvik-cache)