Do you like this story?
OverviewNow day there is so many CyanogenMod 7.2 you can choose to install on your beloved Samsung GT-S5660. Today i wanna show you one the latest CyanogenMod 7.2 that i can find, I am already install it on my device and i wish to show you how it look on device.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
|Screen Lock||System Screen|
|Drawer Screen||Gallery Screen|
|Volume Screen||GPS Screen|
I don't have time to try and show about tethering but on description this version CyanogenMod 7.2 can be use.
|Bluetooth Screen||Pairing Screen|
How To Instal
- Requirements :
- At least GingerBread (2.3.6)
- Already have custom recovery, CWM 18.104.22.168, Installing CWM V22.214.171.124 on your Galaxy Series
- Download Unofficial CyanogenMod 7 (version:20121225)
- Download gapps-gb-20110828-signed-share
- Place these 2 files on your sdcard, it recommended if you place these 2 files on your sdcard's root
- Reboot your device and go to recovery mode, press power button + home button
- On recovery mode
- go to Mount and Storage
- select format /system, format /data and format /cache
- back to main menu and select install zip from sdcard, select choose zip from sdcard and navigate to file on step 2.
- after finish install, back to main menu again and select wipe data / factory reset
- reboot and try to log at home screen
- after on home screen reboot your phone once again.
- Installing Gapps
- go to recovery mode
- select install zip from sdcard, select choose zip from sdcard and navigate to file on step 3
- after installation finish just reboot your phone
- Finish, you have successful install CyanogenMod 7.2 on your device.
This tutorial can make your data lost, so just wanna tell you to DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK. hope this tutorial can help you custom your device. Thank You for visiting