Do you like this story?
So many jelly bean custom rom out there, this week i am gone try jelly bean release by OldDroid, from [DEV][ROM] CyanogenMod 10.1 [OD EDITION], after last week i am already try another jelly bean release by erikcas. In my opinion jelly bean for galaxy gio is near perfect but still have problem in the performance. In this release it has more complete application build in compare than erikcas release, it has build in DSP Manager and default email client. using apollo for music player which is for me is better than erickas music player.Shortcut for google play on upper right cannot be click, this is bug for trebuchet launcher i think but i think that not a big problem cause still can go to google play via shortcut on drawer. It has feature missing lighting when your battery is full while it charge so we can know when our battery reach 100%.
Additional OD Rom Control at setting windows, this menu give setting :
- Allow rotation, if you enabled this it will make lock screen enable to landscape mode.
- See through, if you enabled this it will make your lock screen become transparent can see application on you home.
OD Transparent LockScreen
- Improved Touchscreen
- Added OD Rom Control (basically for new features)
- Android Version 4.2.2
- Probably fixed Audio Routing (Thanks to erikcas)
- Kernel Linaro Optimized (i know it does not bring anything new, but ok)
- Update CM Sources
- better battery life & gps
- improved stability (Thanks erikcas)
- Added Toggle for Advanced Reboot Option in Development Settings
- reworked some layout parts
- improved adb & usb
How to install :
same with other custom rom, maybe you boring with installation lesson but it important think to do if you wanna taste jelly bean on you phone,